Best MBA Schools in USA 2018: United States is a rich country when it comes to an MBA Degree market in the world.
It is well-known to have most prestigious business schools in the world. Studying MBA at US University can be an awesome experience if you do it right.
Read More – Best Online MBA Programs
The value of Master Business Administration is all about building leadership skills, networking and understanding how the system works.
If you are looking to pursue your MBA from the USA you must check for the best business schools for MBA. Here I am going to mention the top four business schools in MBA.
1. Harvard University
The business school at Harvard University offers the departments and concentrations accounting, consulting, economics, entrepreneurship, finance, healthcare administration, human resource, leadership etc. Tuition Fee for the full-time MBA course from Harvard University is $63,675 per year. After finishing the MBA 79.3 % of graduates of the full-time program are employed.
Features of Harvard University
1. A hands-on education through the case method.
2. True-to-life problems students tackle in teams.
3. The experimental learning in extends the field study teams.
4. Intense weeks of study in another country during winter breaks.
5. Small groups of students evaluate existing organizations and immersion trips.
2. University of Pennsylvania (Wharton)
The Wharton School offers these departments and concentrations accounting, economics, actuarial science, e-commerce, entrepreneurship, finance, general management etc. The tuition fee for the full-time MBA course is $67,516 per year & executive $192,900 total program. After graduating 85.8 percent of the graduates of the full-time program are employed.
Features of Wharton School at University of Pennsylvania
1. The students can pursue joint degrees at Wharton School
2. The candidates learn how to handle the stress.
3. The students are made ready to take the critical decision.
4. The leadership skills of the students tested during the weeklong trips.
5. The students get hands-on experience in about 25 research centers on campus.
3. University of Chicago (Booth)
The Booth School of Business at the University of Chicago offers these departments and concentrations accounting, economics, finance, general management, production/operation management, organization behavior, public policy etc. The tuition fee for the full-time MBA is $66,540 per year, part-time $6,590 per credit and executive $179,000 total course. After graduating 84.9% of graduates of the full-time program are employed.
Features of Teaching University of Chicago
1. The students use their competitive skills outside the classroom.
2. The students in MBA cup a day of tug-of-war challenges.
3. Students have to play the sports against the students from the popular business school such as Northwestern Kellogg School of Management and the Depaul Kellstadt Graduate School of Business.
3. The students have to get involved in 70 clubs and organizations during their MBA degree.
4. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Solan)
The Solan School of Management at Massachusetts Institute of Technology offers the accounting, economics, finance, general, international business, leadership, manufacturing and technology management, marketing etc. The tuition fee for full-time MBA course is $67,938 per year. After the graduation, 81.2 percent of graduates of the full-time program are employed.
Features of Massachusetts Institutes of Technology
1. The academic course is integrally global in nature.
2. There are a large number of opportunities for the students to travel abroad.
3. The school has Action Labs for the students to face the real problems in the companies in the USA, China etc.
4. Students, faculty and staff meet weekly for Consumption Functions that is known as C-Functions.
5. The students often celebrate international cultures with food, music and dance.
You need to just on the Business School Compass and start finding your business school which is right for you.