Does it matter where you get your MBA? Brand value plays an important role during the initial years of your career. MBA is the best way to improve your professionalís skills.
It greatly matters from where you have to get your MBA degree especially in the world of Online Education. You can check out the ranking, lists, and select the highest ranked program that is most suitable according to your requirements.
Does it matter where you get your MBA?
As an MBA student, an important factor influencing applies the reputation of the university and the schoolís ranking.
The knowledge you will get the MBA program standardized across the top business schools. There are some differences in offering and teaching quality, culture etc. here you will learn Accounting, Finance, Management etc but the quality is different.
Importance of MBA from a prestigious school
Quality of your classmates – You will feel a great difference in the quality of your classmates and faculty how innovative the actual program is.
Recruitment – The types of the companies that recruit on campus and the long-term value of the alumni network. The most ranked courses are a good resource and attract the best of candidates.
Higher Salaries – Of Course! The candidates selected from the top-ranked business schools are selected by the good companies and eligible for higher salaries.
Networking opportunities – The business school interacts with talented people around the world that enhances the experience by exposing you to different business opportunities cultures etc.
Top Business Schools in the USA
1. Harvard University
The school offers accounting, consulting, e-commerce, economics and other MBA subjects. At HBS, students get a hands-on education through the case method that is true to life problems to tackle in teams.
The small groups of the students evaluate existing organizations and immersion trips, intense weeks of study in another country over winter breaks.
1. The full-time tuition fee for the MBA course is $72,000 annual.
2. At graduation, 78.9% of the graduates of the full-time program employed.
2. University of Chicago (Booth)
The school offers accounting, economics, entrepreneurship, finance, international business etc. Here the students learn in Hyde Park III that is a hub of arts and culture is near to downtown Chicago.
1. Full-time tuition fee is $69,200 annual and the executive program costs $184,000.
2. 88 % of the graduates of the full-time program are employed.
3. University of Pennsylvania (Wharton)
The University offers accounting, actuarial science, e-commerce, economics etc. Pennsylvania was the U.S.ís first business school and now it has the largest alumni network in the country. One of the best things about this school is to handle stress, a lead team outside the classroom and critical decisions outside of the classroom on outdoor trips called Ventures.
Full-time MBA course requires $70,200 annual and the executive $198,600 for the total program.
82.3% of the graduates of the full-time program are employed.
4. Stanford University
Stanford offers accounting, e-commerce, entrepreneurship, leadership etc. Here leadership is one of the graduate business programs on its sunny campus. Students grapple with simulations of tough management cases such as lay off employees.
1. The full time fee is $68,868 per year.
2. After finishing, the graduation 63.9% graduates are employed.
5. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Sloan)
The institute offers accounting, economics, finance, general etc. The students of this School enjoys the Management study at the campus facilities in Cambridge. The academic courses are global and the students get dozens of opportunities for the students to travel and study abroad.
1. The full-time tuition fee is $71,000 per year.
2. 84.2 % of the graduates for full-time program are employed.
6. Northwestern University (Kellogg)
The school offers the subjects like other MBA universities. Outside of classes, students get involved in many research centers. The students get the opportunity to join more than 100 student organizations.
1. The full-time charges for this MBA are $68,955 per year.
2. At graduation, 81.6% of the graduates of the full-time program are employee.
7. University of Michigan
The School of business at University offers all the subjects such as accounting, consulting, economics, healthcare administration etc. Here students learn stress action-based learning, a concept designed to teach students to ask pertinent questions, determine the important problems and become effective leaders.
1. The full-time MBA cost $62,300 per year.
2. After the graduation 89.7 percent, graduates are employed.
8. Columbia University
The Columbia business school accounting, marketing etc. A group of 65 students takes all first-year classes together it is an attempt towards community.
1. The full-time fee for this course is $ 71,544 per annum.
2. At graduation, 69.9 percent of the graduates of the full-time program are employed.
Related Tags: Does it matter where you get your MBA