Global Corporate Controller: A controller is an individual who has responsibility for all accounting-related activities, including high-level accounting, managerial accounting, and finance activities, within a company.
A controller typically reports to a firm’s chief financial officer (CFO), although these two positions may be combined in smaller businesses.
Global Corporate Controller Jobs in USA 2019
The Corporate Controller will serve as the principal accounting officer for this privately held business. They will work closely with the senior financial and leadership teams of BraunAbility.
This role will be responsible for accounting and reporting of financial results and the implementation of overall controls and processes
The Controller must be prepared to manage the financial systems to ensure the company meets its financial objectives
The Controller will serve as the key accounting and financial reporting authority for the company and is responsible for timeliness, accuracy, and completion of all financial information.
In this growth-oriented role, you will be responsible for all company accounting and treasury including revenue recognition, controls, financial reporting as well as taxes, cash, and debt management and subsidiary accounting.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Ensures accounting policy is consistently applied and documented and compliant with U.S. GAAP.
• Stays abreast of new accounting standards.• Maintain cash position reports, cash flow projections and capital structure reporting.
• Coordinate and oversee tax preparation, including any international requirements.
• Ensures a robust and well-documented control structure in place that will minimize the risk of financial misstatements.
• Responsible for preparation of global consolidated financial statements (IFRS & GAAP)
• Ensures the financial statements and related records are produced timely, efficiently and accurately.
• Leads the audit and maintains a constant and open relationship with external auditors.
• Minimizes the risk of surprising stakeholders by providing frequent and accurate information.
• Works closely with the senior financial leadership team to ensure adherence to financial policies and procedures.
• Works closely with other key relationship including CFO, HR, executive compensation and operations.
• Reviews contracts for financial implications including customer, supplier, insurance, and credit agreements and provide guidance on risk mitigation.
• Facilitates team improvement activities spanning multiple processes with diverse teams in various geographical areas.
• Work with the VP of Finance and CFO to interpret and implement new accounting standards.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required. CPA, CPA Certification, or MBA is preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years of corporate accounting and finance experience to include 7+ years as a Controller or Director of Finance required. International experiences a plus.
• In addition, Big “Four” or large regional accounting firm experience preferred.
• Experience in complex organizations (> $200M in revenue).
• Contributed to mergers and acquisitions including purchase accounting required.
• Knowledge of U.S. GAAP and IFRS Accounting standards required.
• Strong leadership and a proven record of success.
• Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment, managing multiple priorities and shifting time requirements, while working with employees in remote locations.
• Must be able to promote a participative, team-oriented environment, working with customers (both internal and external), suppliers, all employees, and others in a professional manner.
• Ability to read, analyzes, interpret, and present general business and technical materials, specifically with respect to quality systems and processes. (MBA Jobs)
Related Tags: Global Corporate Controller Jobs in USA 2019