MBA Intern, Summer 2019: An MBA intern needs to work with a high-impact team and help in producing quality results. This is a paid internship program that focuses on building the management skills of an individual. An MBA intern is challenged with rigorous work in order to enhance their skill set and to drive the business towards generating better results.
Outside of this program, the intern can also connect with other programs that expose the individual to better opportunities and to grow their network. Building an extra skill is also a part of this program under the guidance of a mentor with whom the intern can discuss their pain areas and one who can help mold the theoretical knowledge into a practical and productive one.
MBA Intern, Summer 2019
Business Strategy: Deliver insights related to acquisitions and investments, monetizing strategies for products, or developing partners in emerging markets. Develop business strategy and anticipate opportunities. Learn the execution of programs crucial to short-term as well as long-term growth.
Finance: Finance interns learn to develop solutions to financial aspects of the company by learning how to forecast financial results based on realistic assumptions, accounting, compliance and project management.
Product Management: learn how to solve the tough solutions related to technology by combining engineering with business.
Sales, Service, and Support: Learn to be the backbone of the company by managing sales which include negotiating with clients and acquiring new businesses. Develop strategies pertaining to solving technical issues in the field of marketing for better service. Provide clients with the opportunity to experience the best support provided by the company in terms of the product and get an answer to every question that they have.
- Master of Business Administration focuses on students who have leadership and analytical skills. These are the basic skills required to run a company or an organization.
- Should be able to lead the team and drive enthusiasm amongst the team members for better productivity
- Should know how to work with a team and apply analytical skills to solve business problems
- Ability to adapt to changing and a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to interact with mass audiences and present strategies related to the business
- Time and project management skills required
- Pursuing Full-Time MBA/MBA freshers
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- The desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to make and support decisions
- Demonstrate organizational skills, flexibility and ability to produce results in a fast-paced environment.
- Students that have the requisite skills will be preferred
- Experience in any other reputed company as an intern/employment is also preferable
- An understanding of and passion for e-commerce
- Work experience is preferred (0-2.5 years). Relevant experience in Sales, post sales and Business Development in managing B2B Business accounts will be an added advantage.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business “by the numbers”.